Saturday, January 2, 2016

Michelle Williams Shares Her Winter Beauty Must-Haves & Skin Regimen


MadameNoire.com:
Aside from carrying the title of multi-hyphenate star, Michelle Williams has flawless skin. That’s a no-brainer with her beauty icons being fresh-faced beauties Dorothy Dandridge and Janet Jackson.

However, how the 35-year-old singer/songwriter/record producer preserves her sexy while handling a rigorous schedule is baffling. In a recent interview with Essence, Williams shared just how she preps for the holidays beauty-wise, including some of her favorite beauty products to use during this time of the year.

“More moisturizing! I use heavier creams now, and then in the summer time I might wear something that doesn’t leave oil. You know an SPF –which you should be wearing anyway. I also love my Clarisonic brush winter, spring, summer and fall. I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older, but my skin is a little drier, she explained in regards to her wintertime skin regimen.

As far as beauty-must haves, Williams gushed over Kim Kimble’s silk shampoo treatment and conditioner. And for a beauty routine she makes use of before holiday parties, she’s all about a good scrub, Fresh’s Brown Sugar Body Polish to be exact! “I might do an extra sugar scrub to have really glowy skin. Although it’s really cold outside, the dresses that you might wear might be off the shoulder, might show some shoulder. So you want your skin to look toned, even and glowing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment