Monday, June 8, 2015

Beyoncé Knowles Shares Short Shorts, Velvet Couches In New Personal Photos


HuffPo.com:
Shorts so short they can't get any shorter. 

Beyoncé shared a collection of photos on the "My Life" album on her Tumblr page Monday. One showed her wearing a pair of impossibly tiny denim shorts and a leather jacket. Two others showed her in the same outfit, lounging on some velvet furniture. 

On Monday morning's "Good Morning America," Beyoncé revealed what was teased as a "big announcement": how she gets her "flawless" physique. The answer is the 22-day vegan challenge through meal-delivery service 22 Days Nutrition founded by her trainer, Marco Borges. 

"I am not naturally the thinnest woman," she said in a prerecorded video. "I have curves. I'm proud of my curves. I have struggled since a young age with diets. Finding something that actually works, that actually keeps the weight off, has been difficult for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment