Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hear Drake and Beyonce Knowles Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song


RollingStone.com:
Drake and Beyonce have teamed up once more on the leaked track "Can I." The seductive, sparse song sees Drake taking the lead with Beyonce repeating "Can I?" and "baby" throughout. Listen to the track (via Okayplayer) below.

OVO artist Sal Houdini handles the hook on the pair's first collaboration since the romantic, introspective "Mine" off Beyonce's self-titled. While "Mine" saw the singer and rapper share vocal responsibilities, Beyonce's contributions here are minimal, functioning more as a sample in the background. Houdini offers a smooth vocal, singing wistful, romantic lyrics like "I've been thinkin' lately what it would be like/Make a fuckin' family, you and I." Drake caps off the song by sing-rapping, "Before I turn the lights out, tell me who the fuck you wanna be."


No comments:

Post a Comment