Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kelly Rowland on Becoming a Mom: 'I Have Been Completely on a High'


Essence.com:
It’s been one week since Kelly Rowland gave birth to her son, Titan Jewell Weatherspoon, and she’s understandably floating on cloud nine.

The 33-year-old singer tells ESSENCE she’s gotten through her new life of sleepless night “pretty good.”

“I have been completely on a high getting to know my son Titan,’ she says. “I’m so in love!” In fact, the former Destiny's Child singer says she wakes up smiling. “I could look at him 24 hours a day,” she says.

So who is the better diaper expert at her home? Rowland says her husband, Tim Weatherspoon, has perfected diapering skills. “[He’s] better than I am,” she says.

Welcoming a child has been one of the most magical experiences in her and her husband’s lives, says Rowland. “I don’t think we knew that much love existed for one human being,” she says. “Now I know how God feels about us.”


On Monday, Rowland shared the first few lines of a new lullaby she wrote just for her little prince on her Instagram page. In the post, Rowland shows baby Titan’s head and can be heard singing the lines, “You will always be/Mommy's little baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment