Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Solange Knowles Had 'Dream Job' as Destiny's Child Backing Dancer


Xpose.ie:
Beyonce Knowles' sister Solange has admitted that her dream job was when she was a backing dancer for Destiny's Child during her teenage years.

The 29-year-old performer spent her teenage years dancing with her sister Beyonce's girl group and admits it was her ''dream job'' and she'd love to relive those days.

She told LOOK magazine: ''Being a backing dancer for Destiny's Child was honestly a dream job. Sometimes I'm like, 'that would be fun again'.''

Solange is currently working hard on her own album and is looking forward to completing the record so she can take some time off.

She said: ''I've just been to Moscow and Stockholm. I could sleep for days but it's OK - I'm doing what I love.

''I have a month left to work on my album and then I'm going to take a long break.''

No comments:

Post a Comment